Assaults at frat reported

Two assaults took place at an unidentified fraternity Saturday.

A woman was sexually assaulted and two men were robbed at an off-campus fraternity house last weekend, police said. The fraternityâÄôs name has not been disclosed at this time, but it is located in the 1700 block of University Avenue Southeast, according to University police Deputy Chief Chuck Miner. Three fraternities are on that block, including Alpha Delta Phi, Delta Tau Delta, and Delta Kappa Epsilon. Nick Mangano, president of Alpha Delta Phi, and Corey Henderson of Delta Tau Delta confirmed that the incidents did not occur at their houses. Representatives from Delta Kappa Epsilon could not be reached for comment for this story. At approximately 2 a.m. Saturday, a woman who is not affiliated with the University of Minnesota was the victim of sexual molestation at the fraternity house. The victim was in a restroom when a male suspect entered and sexually assaulted her. The victim was able to escape and flee, and the attacker could not be located. The victimâÄôs cell phone was also taken. The suspect is described as a black male with a very dark complexion in his early 20s, about 5 feet 10 inches to 5 feet 11 inches tall. He was of average build with short black hair, wearing a brown T-shirt and blue jeans, Miner said in an e-mail. Two men were robbed at the house at 1:30 a.m. Sunday. The victims were in the basement when they were approached by four males. The suspects pinned the victims against a wall, physically assaulted them and took their cell phones and one of the victimsâÄô wallets. The suspects fled the house after the incident. These suspects were described as four black men between 18 and 20 years old. One suspect wore a red hooded sweatshirt and another wore a white shirt and black cap. âÄúIn both cases, the crimes occurred during a party, and in both cases party guests were victimized by other party guests,âÄù Miner said. Minneapolis police are investigating both incidents.