- After Purdue’s game last week, head coach Danny Hope said that quarterback Caleb TerBush had a better grasp of the offense, and that quarterback Robert Marve played outside the offense at times.
In response to Hope’s comment, Marve posted the following on his Twitter account: “Don’t understand how I was not playing in the system! It was rough from the get go, don’t understand how that was on me.”
Hope was not upset with Marve and said he understands the quarterback’s concern.- Minnesota ranks last in the conference in both scoring offense and scoring defense.
- The Gophers rank eighth in conference in rushing offense, and 10th in rushing defense. Purdue is fourth in rushing offense and ninth in rushing defense.
- Minnesota has two sacks through five games this season. Alabama-Birmingham is the only team in the nation with fewer sacks. Big Ten counterpart Indiana also has two sacks.
- Purdue is last in the conference in penalty yards per game. The Boilermakers average 77 yards in penalties. The Gophers are ninth in the conference at a hair less than 52 yards a game.
- Minnesota has conference-worst turnover margin of minus-3.
- Purdue punter Cody Webster averages a conference-best 48.7 yards per punt.
- Troy Stoudermire, who is inactive for this week’s game, leads the conference in passes defended and is the Big Ten’s all-time leader in return yards.
Nominate an exceptional graduating senior for the upcoming Ski-U-Mah Issue!
UMN students have traveled to Florida colleges to collaborate with students on various projects.
When UMN students plan for a vacation, having trip cancellation travel insurance is a worthwhile commodity to check out.
Minneapolis Used Cars
Give back to the Minnesota community with a boat donation at boat4causes.org.
If you have been involved in a car accident call a Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyer for a free consultation.