It’s President’s Day and many institutions are closed, including:
- City, county, state and federal offices will be closed, constituting post offices.
- Most banks will be closed, however TCF in-store and traditional branches are open
- Minneapolis and St. Paul public libraries are closed. Hennepin County suburban branches are open.
- City parking meters in downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul will not be enforced.
Still operating as normal:
- University of Minnesota parking meters are enforced
- Metro Transit buses and light-rail trains are on regular schedules
- Major supermarkets and grocery stores
- Most malls are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.