A fire that began in a home near Motley, Minn., led to flooding inside the house, putting out the fire, reported the Pioneer Press.
The flooding was reported to have saved the house from being destroyed by the fire, according to the Brainerd Dispatch.
Although officials do not yet know the cause of the fire, the homeowner left the house after putting a load of laundry into the washing machine, and returned to find the house filled with smoke, according to Pequot Lakes Fire Chief Tom Nelson.
According to Nelson, the fire melted one of the home’s pipes, which then caused flooding in the laundry area.
UMN students have traveled to Florida colleges to collaborate with students on various projects.
When UMN students plan for a vacation, having trip cancellation travel insurance is a worthwhile commodity to check out.
Minneapolis Used Cars
Give back to the Minnesota community with a boat donation at boat4causes.org.
If you have been involved in a car accident call a Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyer for a free consultation.