The Minnesota Daily has been employing University of Minnesota students for over 100 years. The focus of the Daily is to provide training and educational experiences for employees, to strive for and promote diversity, and to supply readers with coverage of news and events affecting the University community.
Each year, the Daily trains more than 150 student employees in writing, reviewing, editing, photography, finance, sales, marketing, creative design, information systems and communications and development. Students from all majors are welcome. No experience necessary to apply. Join us!
Current Job Openings: (Updated May 23rd)
- Accounts Receivable Accountant: Job Description
- Accounts Payable Accountant: Job Description
Editorial: (Interviews to be scheduled in August for Fall 2017 positions)
- Sports Reporter: Job Description
- Arts & Entertainment Reporter: Job Description
- News Reporter: Job Description
- Reporter Intern: Job Description
- Staff Photographer: Job Description
- Copy Editor: Job Description
- Editorial Board Member: Job Description
- Columnist: Job Description
To apply, please fill out the form below, or send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis as applications are received.