The Minnesota Daily has been employing University of Minnesota students for over 100 years. The focus of the Daily is to provide training and educational experiences for employees, to strive for and promote diversity, and to supply readers with coverage of news and events affecting the University community.
Each year, the Daily trains more than 150 student employees in writing, reviewing, editing, photography, finance, sales, marketing, creative design, information systems and communications and development. Students from all majors are welcome. No experience necessary to apply. Join us!
Current Job Openings: (Updated Nov. 14)
- Human Resources Manager: Job Description
- Customer Service Representative: Job Description
Editorial (Interviews to be scheduled in December for spring semester. Applications close Dec. 1):
- News Reporter: Job Description
- News Reporter Intern: Job Description
- Staff Videographer: Job Description
- Photo Intern: Job Description
- Visuals Designer: Job Description
- Cartoonist: Job Description
- Editorial Board Member: Job Description
To apply, please fill out the form below, or send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis as applications are received.