Boynton Health Service

With multiple clinics, a pharmacy and a staff of more than 200 people, the University of Minnesota’s health service for students, faculty and staff is comprehensive. Many services come without out-of-pocket charges for students and the East Bank clinic is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. – but not on weekends.
Jun. 24, 2015
The campus health care unit will begin a national search for Schlapper’s replacement. 

Apr. 09, 2015
Services to help students after a peer’s death were sufficient, and the school may add more.
Feb. 16, 2015
Updates to the campus study aim to better understand the mental health of students.
Jan. 29, 2015
Musicians shared their stories of overcoming mental health issues on Wednesday in an attempt to end the stigma.
Nov. 25, 2014
The building closed at about 3 p.m. and should reopen Tuesday.
Nov. 13, 2014
De-Stress is part of a larger University effort to prevent students’ mental health issues before they fester.
Sep. 09, 2014
The University recently went tobacco-free, following a trend of similar policies in the U.S.
Sep. 08, 2014
Boynton Health Service is hoping to serve more students and create a more welcoming atmosphere.
Sep. 03, 2014
The sober Living Learning Community won’t open this year because of a lack of student applications.
Jul. 23, 2014
Students on the University’s health care plan are being advised to fill their prescriptions before the closure next week.
  • Kendall Moon
Jun. 25, 2014
The campus ban on tobacco products will take effect next week, and it will mainly rely on social enforcement.
  • Kendall Moon
Jun. 11, 2014
The student government group is petitioning for physical education to help combat stress.
Apr. 29, 2014
No students were waitlisted for mental health services this semester after Boynton Health Service upped its offerings.
Apr. 03, 2014
Several clinics are working to reduce costly and unneeded procedures.
Mar. 05, 2014
More than 80 teams took part in RecWell’s “Let’s Go!” challenge last month.

Multimedia