Boynton Health Service

With multiple clinics, a pharmacy and a staff of more than 200 people, the University of Minnesota’s health service for students, faculty and staff is comprehensive. Many services come without out-of-pocket charges for students and the East Bank clinic is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. – but not on weekends.
Oct. 16, 2014
The MSA passed a resolution last week that asks faculty members to include trigger warnings on future syllabi.
Oct. 08, 2014
Pharmacies and clinics increasingly use bonuses and freebies to get people vaccinated.
Sep. 09, 2014
The University recently went tobacco-free, following a trend of similar policies in the U.S.
Sep. 08, 2014
Boynton Health Service is hoping to serve more students and create a more welcoming atmosphere.
Sep. 03, 2014
The sober Living Learning Community won’t open this year because of a lack of student applications.
Jul. 23, 2014
Students on the University’s health care plan are being advised to fill their prescriptions before the closure next week.
  • Kendall Moon
Jun. 25, 2014
The campus ban on tobacco products will take effect next week, and it will mainly rely on social enforcement.
  • Kendall Moon
Jun. 11, 2014
The student government group is petitioning for physical education to help combat stress.
Apr. 29, 2014
No students were waitlisted for mental health services this semester after Boynton Health Service upped its offerings.
Apr. 03, 2014
Several clinics are working to reduce costly and unneeded procedures.
Mar. 05, 2014
More than 80 teams took part in RecWell’s “Let’s Go!” challenge last month.
Mar. 05, 2014
Feb. 24, 2014
The policy banning smoking, selling or advertising tobacco and electronic cigarettes on University of Minnesota property will take effect July 1.
Feb. 19, 2014
The center opened its first St. Paul location in Coffey Hall on Tuesday.
Feb. 18, 2014
Experts say friends and family often give poor advice on relationship issues.

Multimedia