Wisconsin spa shooter had a history of domestic abuse.

A Brown Deer, Wis. man who shot and killed his wife and two other women, injured four more, and then killed himself Sunday at a suburban spa outside of Milwaukee where his wife worked, had a history of domestic violence, according to the Associated Press.

Radcliffe Franklin Haughton’s wife, Zina Haughton, wrote in a restraining order request earlier this month that her husband, who she said was convinced she was cheating on him, threatened to throw acid in her face and had vowed to burn her and her family with gas, according to documents obtained by the Associated Press.

She wrote in the document that “his threats terrorize my every waking moment.”

Radcliffe F. Haughton’s father told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that his son said he wanted to leave the state after his wife obtained a restraining order against him last Thursday.

“I told him, ‘Whatever you do, don’t do anything stupid,” Haughton’s father told the Journal Sentinel.

The other two victims include 35-year-old Cary L. Robuck of Racine and 38-year-old Maelyn M. Lind of Oconomowok.

One of the four women injured, who have not yet been identified, is in critical condition while the other three are in "satisfactory condition," according to the Associated Press.